Mac & Cheese Style Cavatappi with smoky roasted squash sauce
- 1 cup hot Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup VitaliteTM Plant-Based Cheddar Style Shreds
- ¼ cup VitaliteTM Plant-Based Grated Parmesan Style
- 3 cups Cooked Cavatappi pasta, (with 1 cup of pasta water reserved)
- Blend the first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Put in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. (If it is too thick simply adjust by adding some starchy pasta water. (The sauce should lightly coat the back of a spoon). Keep warm.
- Toss hot pasta with the VitaliteTM Plant-Based Grated Parmesan Style and sauce to create a smooth creamy pasta.
- Place in pre-warmed bowls.
- Indulge and enjoy with a garnish of extra VitaliteTM Plant-Based Grated Parmesan Style.
- Put the pasta in oven proof dishes and top with breadcrumbs, hemp seeds, and VitaliteTM Plant-Based Cheddar Style Shreds. Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes until the top is golden brown and crispy.